Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know if we are a good fit?
Realizing that the therapeutic process is primarily a relational process, finding a counselor or consultant that you gel with is important. Consequently, we are willing to talk by phone to discuss your goals for counseling and answer any questions about how we see the therapeutic process.
Do you take insurance?
Currently, we do are not taking insurance, but can provide you a superbill that you can then submit to your insurance provider (except for Blue Cross Blue Shield). You will need to check with your insurance to see what out of network benefits that you have. Some clients do not wish to use their insurance plan because they do not want any type of mental health diagnosis on their insurance records.
What is the difference between Counseling and Consulting?
Unlike counseling, consulting does not include the full process of diagnosis and treatment. Consultation is like getting an expert’s guidance, advice, and direction, but without the agreement to diagnose or enter treatment. Consultants have no responsibility for case management.
What are your rates?
fees are as follows:
Fees vary based on up front payment, insurance rates, etc. We will talk about your specific situation at our first meeting.
- individual counseling session: range from $95.00 - $150 for hr. session depending on therapist
- family or couples session: $150.00 for hr. session or $250.00 for hr. and a half session (with 2 therapists)
- individual consulting: range from $120-$150 for hr. session depending on therapist.
- groups: vary according to group – see specific group page for more info
* we accept credit cards, debit cards, FSA/HSA cards, and cash
* we also offer a limited number grants to those who qualify and each therapist is able to work with some pf their clients on a sliding scale
How often will I need to come?
This will be something that navigate together to meet both your mental health and economic needs.
Do you do phone or video sessions?
Yes. These sessions are set up the same way by calling 623.295.9448. Fees are the same for these sessions as in person sessions.